. Chicken Casserole .
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10oz can red enchilada sauce (any brand is good)
- 6-8 pieces of shredded chicken breast (depending on size of chicken)
- 8 oz grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 oz grated cheddar cheese
Depending on your size of pan determines how many layers you will do. I normally use a 9×13 pan and do 2 – 3 layers.
Tear tortillas into smaller pieces and layer on bottom of pan
Mix cooked shredded chicken breast + can of cream of chicken soup in a separate bowl Layer the soup + chicken mixture on top of the torn tortillas
Layer both cheeses on top of your chicken mixture
Next do a small layer of enchilada sauce
Repeat the steps above to make multiple layers
Bake 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes and serve with sour cream, lettuce, tortilla chips and hot sauce! Your people will love it!!
photos: aubrey taiese