. . SHOP THE POST . .
Basics are a staple in everyone’s closet. You “basically” need them to build a solid wardrobe + who doesn’t love a good staple anyway?! They are the pieces you always reach for and can layer with literally anything because they go with everything!!
Everyone needs a great stripe tee to layer. This one is only $19 and comes in seven other colors. Plus I love these $88 distressed denim jeans and a plain white tee is a no-brainer. I love this one because its not see-through. I listed my top FIVE closet staples below.
. . SHOP MORE BASIC PIECES . .
. FIVE Closet Staples for Fall .
1. patterned tee: I love pairing a patterned top with solids cause it breaks up your look a bit and adds character to any outfit.
. . SHOP MORE PATTERNED TEES . .
2. dark denim: dark denim literally goes with everything. I love pairing them with similar dark colors, especially in the fall! A black tee + black booties are my go to.
. . SHOP MORE DARK DENIM . .
3. neutral sneakers: should basically be a basic staple in everyone’s closet!! haha. Neutral colors go with everything and I love that you can pair them with jeans or a dress!
. . SHOP MORE NEUTRAL COLORED SNEAKERS . .
4. plain basic long sleeve: basic long sleeves are yet another staple everyone needs in their closet! It’s the perfect go to shirt for fall and you can never go wrong with what you pair it with. Plus we all love a good tee and jeans look, right?
. . SHOP MORE BASIC LONG SLEEVES . .
5. denim jacket: I love wearing denim jackets, especially in the fall — because I’m always freezing. It is the perfect item to wear when transitioning from Summer to Fall or even from Fall to Winter.
. . SHOP DENIM JACKETS . .
photos by: corissa ann