Since tomorrow is the 1st day of March this post is fitting. One of the big trends for Spring is soft pastels and mint is a huge color for Spring. We noticed a fabulous mint pleat skirt and top combo in the new J. Crew Spring catalog. Fabulous finds in minty shades are everywhere. Don’t be caught without something green in March. Check out our fresh mint picks below.
Mad for Mint
- Have you ever owned a Rails plaid top? They are so soft and the perfect length. This is a beautiful blend of purples and green.
- 7 For All Mankind high waisted skinny jeans are the perfect shade for Spring.
- These sunglasses are an easy update and glamorous.
- Jo Malone scents are so amazing. This mix of jasmine and mint is so fresh.
- This tote is so polished and truly the prettiest shade. You can wear it with everything.
- Layer a fur pillow for a fun update, this mint shade gives an unexpected surprise.
- A great basic flat in the latest color.
- We love the fringe tassels on this hammock. How charming is this for your backyard!
- This is a darling hi/low dress for girls at Nordstrom. Fun for an Easter picnic.