. . SHOP THE POST . .
Fathers Day is just in a couple weeks, so I thought I better start thinking about what to get our favorite guys for that special day! I’ve rounded up some of my favorite go to Fathers Day gifts for dad from some of our favorite stores like Nordstrom, J. Crew, Amazon + a few more. You can see some of the things we got Joe + my dad last year HERE. I thought it would be fun to share my top FIVE things I love about our daddy – Joe. He’s so not going to love this!!
- He is one of the most honest people I have ever known + knowing him since we were 13 years old I’ve never known him to say a single negative word about anyone!
- Joe is such a hard worker!! Anything he puts his mind to he can do + even better then I ever thought was possible. Just one of the many qualities I want our little people to have.
- He’s the most hands on dad with our littles!! Really he’s the one that gets on the ground with them and rolls around. He’s the guy that has all the neighborhood kids lined up + hanging on him at the pool to throw them. haha
- He truly a l w a y s thinks the best of others!! Joe is so giving and never questions anyones intentions.
- He makes me laugh…well all of us!! So he helps balance out everything, calms me down, lets me know I can accomplish anything and is the best supporter, dad, friend, husband we could ever ask for!!! Love you so much honey!!
Now that I’ve totally embarrassed joe!! Tell me something about the the men in your life!! Honestly I want to hear about all the things that make them wonderful!! Hope you all have a great week!!
xx – kails