Happy Friday Friends!! So I have promised to share the four new hair products I’ve been using for my shorter hair and today is finally the day!! If you follow along on Periscope (I’m kailewright over there) I did a scope last month about these hair products + why I am I just love them. So I’ll give you the run down and why I’m using more product then I did with my longer hair. And if you’ve got longer hair you can see exactly how I curled mine in the video below. Also, make sure you subscribe to YouTube Channel so you don’t miss any of my new videos!! K, love ya!
- Its a 10 Leave in : This stuff is such a great leave-in conditioner/detailer! Since I have not been letting my hair air dry as much this has helped protect it from all the heat from my blow dryer. Spray this in wet before your dry your hair.
- Unite Texturiza Spray : Oh my word…if you saw this stuff on my Periscope you know how amazing this stuff is to get you some major volume at your roots/base with out teasing + it stays!! Game-changer for sure. Use this after all your hair is dried and styled.
- Big Sexy Play Dirty Wax : Okay, so before I cut my hair I hardly used any product after my hair was styled…like no hairspray nothing, but now with shorter hair I like the piecey-messy look a bit more. My friend told me to get this spray wax and all I can say is this is what makes the whole look!! You spray it in like hairspray and it will automatically give you so much texture on your ends. Of course, use this for finishing your dry style.
- Moroccan Oil : I use this oil after the above spray wax. You only need a LITTLE bit and only use it on your ends, just to smooth them out and take an fuzzy’s away.
- Big Sexy Hair Hairspray : I love this hairspray because it’s pretty light and won’t weigh down your hair. I use it to finish and hold the look.
. NUME SALE .
Also, NUME is still honoring my deal for $50 OFF any product with the code: KAILEEWRIGHT! Plus you get free shipping over $50 . . . And now there’s another deal…any wand for $29 click HERE and you can use the code: LEAPYEAR (deal ends Feb. 29th). I am in love with my 32mm wand and 25mm wand I seriously use these daily!!
(NOTE: I still use this same technique to curl my shorter hair now, but I am currently working on another tutorial for my shorter hair girls out there..so hang in there!)
You can view all the items I used in this video HERE.
SHOP ALL MY FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCTS BELOW