It is move in day!!! I honestly can’t believe it is here. It’s crazy, exciting and overwhelming all at the same time. We still have a long ways to go as we don’t have carpet, garages, and a bunch or our cabinets are not done, but this seemed to be the only weekend that Joe had off. And honestly I (we all) didn’t want to wait one more second to move in. The next few weeks are going to be a mess of finishing up projects before Christmas but it’s all okay. Spending Christmas in our new home together will make up for everything!
I’m sharing some of the outfit details that didn’t make it to the blog – along with all the joggers and sweats because I haven’t put on real pants for over a week! haha. Also, I rounded up the best sales from the weekend and linked to all the gift guides I’ve shared so far to help with any last minute gift ideas. xx
. . GIFT GUIDES . .
. . WEEKEND SALES . .
- Gap: 40% off with code: DEAL
- J. Crew Factory: up to 60% off everything
- West Elm: up to 30% off with code WAYMORE
- Anthropologie: 30% off all clothing
- ASOS: 30% off select items
- Madewell : 20% off $100 or 30% off $200 with code OHWHATFUN
- Target: BOGO 50% off Shoes, Kids Clothes, Jewelry + Accessories
- Old Navy: Up to 60% off everything