So as I am sure you know we are in full baby mode over here! Well, baby product buying/searching mode. Haha. By time this miracle baby is born in July there will be an almost 4 year gap between my youngest now and the baby. As I am seeing A LOT has changed in the baby market + I am loving all the changes!! All these fabulous baby items are so much more modern + sleek + stylish then ever before.
The first thing on my baby must have was a new diaper bag, and I knew the exact place I would look if we were ever blessed again with a little babe…Petunia Pickle Bottom. I have admired their bags for years. The selection is unreal and let me tell you the quality is just amazing!! I am in absolute love with this City Carryall. Since we are not finding out the sex of the baby I wanted to stay neutral + I wanted a bag that could get dirty but always look clean and new, so of course black was the only way to go. Seriously, if your in the market for a great diaper bag that doesn’t look like a diaper bag (if that makes since) you’ll just die over their NEW spring line that just came out. Really, I’m thinking of snagging another one…just don’t tell the husband.
Here are my other must haves I have been living in daily since the bump has been growing. I’ve been trying to hang on to “normal” clothes as long as I can before I have to make the switch over to maternity.
- Leather jacket…really everyone needs to have at least one leather jacket, and trust me…it will last for years!!
- These are beyond my FAVORITE distressed jeans ever!! They are way more then I would ever spend on a pair of jeans, but the stretch in these is just crazy + I can honestly wear them at least 5 times before I even need to wash them. Trust me…so worth it.
- Sneakers like these black converse are a must for any mom/women on the go.
- We all know I love black…modern black tee + here are a few other tees that are similar, or I wish I had right now.
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Bag spring colors and my bag in a Boxy Backpack.
- STAY+Co baby blanket (similar)