Our little Harper girl is growing up faster than I can even stand and she is officially 11 months! Somehow time with all the house things seemed to drag by, yet her time here with us has flown by!! Talk about not one bit fair! I don’t know if its just because I know she is my last little babe, but it is completely breaking my heart. I have had a few good cries about it in the last month because I’m just not ready for any of my people to grow up! Since I can’t seem to stop that, I wanted to at least do an 11 month update to share whats new with our sweet Harper girl.
- Loves pulling herself up, so she is always walking around the room holding on to baby strollers or walking toys.
- Is wearing mostly size 18-24 month clothes and size 3, almost 4 diapers. She is only weighs 5 pounds less than Houston so I’m sure she will pass him up in no time! She is our chubby girl + I am obsessed with it!
- Has 6 teeth and is working on 2 more right now. SO I’m sure you can imagine the teething fun!
- With the move she is finallllly getting a chance to sleep in a crib for the first time and has been doing so well with the transition!
SWEET THINGS I’M LOVING RIGHT NOW…
- She has the sweetest little growl that we all die over. I think she knows her brothers + sisters think its hilarious.
- Her little personality has been showing more and more. She is almost always happy and loves when all the peoples attention is on her. She still has a little bashful side which is totally adorable too.
We can’t wait to experience her First Christmas together as a family in our new home. We are feeling beyond blessed + so grateful, and just trying to enjoy every second before they all grow up! xx