- DRY SHAMPOO IS A GIRLS BEST FRIEND! … You know that question you always hear in “getting to know you” games.. “If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you take? Guys..I think Dry Shampoo might be one of my picks! haha! It is the one product I use more than anything else, and can be such a game changer. Curls can last for days, but if your roots are looking greasy, you aren’t fooling anyone! Dry Shampoo is a quick way to freshen up yesterdays hair in a flash. And it does not have to be the high end salon brand either. My go to is this super inexpensive one!
- HATS AREN’T JUST FOR BOYS…Growing up, I always felt like boys had it so easy! Messy hair? No problem! Just throw on a hat! I am loving that hats have become so much more on trend + popular for girls because they are for sure another one of my quick getting ready hacks. Whether its my favorite ball cap or a a more girly hat, I love to throw one on and be out the door in no time!
- MESSY BUNS, YES PLEASE …It’s not secret the messy bun is on repeat over here. If I don’t have time for my everyday curls, it is straight to a messy bun. It is so quick and easy, but looks like you put a little more effort in than a typical ponytail. My favorite way to where it is more on the side so I can throw a hat on top, but whatever way you go for, it is sure to cut your hair time in half!
- 5 MINUTE MAKEUP … If you follow me over on Instagram, you have already heard all about my quick and easy makeup routine with Maskcara. I rarely have time to sit down and put my makeup on in the morning before we need to be out and about, so having something I could pull together quick in the car was a must for me. I’ve timed it a few times and it never takes me more than 5 minutes. It gives you a really natural look, but still enough of a boost that you look more awake and freshened up. The fact that it is all together in one easy to grab compact is so helpful too.
- EYELASH EXTENSIONS … I wouldn’t call myself a high maintenance girl at all. My beauty + fashion routine is really pretty simple and nothing special, but there are a couple things I am willing to kind of “splurge on” for myself, and one of those is eyelash extensions. I can’t say enough good about these, and they might be my number one trick to getting ready quick, because with them, I really don’t have to do much to look awake and ready to go, and sometimes I never get around to putting makeup on because they do enough. I would 100% say they are worth every penny.
- EYEBROWS … These are my other “treat yo self” splurge that I absolutely love! Something about having your whole eye area felling put together without any daily maintenance is soo nice.
my colors: (top left) stone – walnut – aura (top right) nude, baby watermelon, petal
- JOGGERS, THE FANCY PJ’S… If I could fill my whole closet with joggers and basic tee’s, I probably would in a heartbeat. It had to have been a busy mom that first designed these because they are perfection. Just as comfy as wearing your pajamas all day, but presentable to the world. I love pairing them with a basic tee and my favorite tennies.
- JEANS + BASIC TEE ON REPEAT… We’ve talked about it before, and I like to call it my “momiform”, but you can’t get easier to throw together than jeans + a basic tee. I like to stick to a neutral tee to keep it clean and simple. One of my favorite things about this look is being able to switch out the tennies for heels + adding my favorite leather jacket and I am ready for a work meeting or date night, with almost no effort.
- DRESSES… It’s no secret I tend to collect t-shirt dresses, especially in the summer months. They are so easy to quickly throw on, and so so comfortable. Now that Fall is bringing some colder weather, I’ve been pairing them with my favorite cardigans for a quick cozy look.
photos: aubrey taiese