. . SHOP THE POST . .
It’s no surprise that my “momiform” is always on repeat over here. Gimme alll the basic tees and jeans! If you are going with such a simple look, the key to making it look and feel put together is the accessories! Surprisingly, this is one of the things I get asked about the most both on Instagram + here on the blog. Where are mine from + what are my favorites, so today I’m tackling that by sharing all my must haves with you!
- simple necklaces – are defiantly my go to!! I love that they are delicate and my “h” has meaning behind it.
- bracelets – are for sure a fun extra + keep the babies entertained.
- rings – add so much. You can add a few simple ones or go for one big thick ring like I usually do.
- earrings – I don’t always wear these…because with my hair being down so often you hardly ever see them. Plus it’s the one thing Harper likes to pull on.
- sunnies – of course these are a no brainer! haha. A good pair of sunnies always make any look (even sweats) look like a stylin outfit!! Plus i love that they can cover your tired eyes – if needed.
I round up a bunch of my favorite accessories from Nordstrom below. These are my go-to’s on a daily basis
. . SHOP MY FAVORITE ACCESSORIES . .
in partnership with Nordstrom
photos: aubrey taiese