Friday is here which means it’s time for another round of favorite finds! If you have been following along lately, you saw that Joe + I just celebrated our 14th Anniversary in sunny Arizona! It was honestly just what we both needed! A few days of sleeping in, zero schedule, and lots of yummy food! I shared a lot of the fun details over on my Instagram Stories, but had so many requests to put everything in one spot, so for today’s Favorite Finds I’m sharing allll of our Arizona Favorites!
When it comes to our Arizona Favorites, at the top of the list is definitely our hotel!! We stayed at the Andaz Scottsdale Resort + Spa and it was incredible!! Everything about it was so modern and different than anywhere we have ever stayed. The hotel rooms are broken up into individual bungalows so no stinky halls or elevator. All of the decor is so clean, simple, and modern. It was like they have created my dream hotel room! The bathroom was huge and so light and bright. Basically the whole space was the opposite of what you think of when you think hotel room. This is 100% in no way sponsored, and I’m telling you worth every single penny!
If you follow along over on Instagram, you are well aware that the majority of our getaway was spent eating. Haha! It is no secret we love our food! Among our Arizona Favorites are these yummy stops:
- Shake Shack : Oh my…this place is sooo divine! I cannot wait until the day Utah finally gets one. The burgers are so juicy and delicious and don’t even get me started on the shakes!
- Gadzooks : The best Mexican Food we have probably ever had! We found it the last day of our trip and wish it would’ve been earlier so we could have had it 10 more times! The enchiladas are out of this world! I could’ve had an entire bowl of chips + salsa to myself!
- Prado @ Omni : This was so delicious. Since it was our anniversary, they went above and beyond to spoil us. I am definitely on the picky side, so the chef personally came out and gave us samples of multiple dishes. Every single one was like mouth watering. The Bacon Potato Soup was for sure the best soup I’ve ever had. And the views while you eat are incredible. Such a beautiful resort.
- Caketini : This is such a cute little cupcake shop. I’m a sucker for a basic Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting and this one surpassed my expectations! Super simple but super delicious.
- Sweet Republic + Churn : If you read this post about Joe + I, it will come as no surprise to you that we made multiple ice cream stops. These were definitely our favorites! I wish they were down the street from me…except I would gain 10 pounds in like a day. Also they both had super yummy shakes. If I had to choose I’d probably pick the Churn Chocolate shake. But Joe’s favorite was the cookie sandwich at Churn. If you are an ice cream lover like us, you will not be disappointed in either!
MORE FOOD RECS FROM YOU GUYS!
- Hillstone, Durants, ChopShop + Steak 44 : Recommendations for Best Steaks
- Butters + Snooze : Recommendations for Best Breakfast/Brunch
- Mission, Gadzooks, + Blanco Tacos : Recommendations for Best Mexican
- Rehab Burger, Shake Shack + Zin Burger : Recommendations for Best Burger
- Parlor Pizza, Magianos, North Italia, Pizzeria Bianca, + Tootee Santie : Recommendations for Best Italian/Pizza
- Sugar Bowl, Baked Bear, Cremistry, Churn, + Sweet Republic : Recommendations for Best Desserts
THINGS TO DO…
- Joya Spa : This place was like walking in to heaven. All of the amenities were so high end and they seriously anticipated every need. It was by far the most pampered I have ever been at a spa. We did the couples massage and loved it. I wish we would’ve arrived earlier in the day before our service to take advantage of everything they offer.
- Fashion Square : Finding the best shopping is always on my to do list! Joe was a good sport to tag along. But it may have been the yummy treat stops that convinced him.
I know there are a million more fun things to do in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, but honestly we were all about relaxing so we didn’t do too much. Well relaxing and eating! I hope these Arizona Favorites are helpful! I’d love to hear your faves to add to the list too!