. Puj Hooded Towel .
. Sophie la Girafe .
. Stroller Clips .
. Puj Tub .
I am so excited to be teaming up with Nordstrom today to share with you my “Top 10 Baby Shower Gifts”!! Having had four babies myself + going through about every baby product out there in the past nine years, I feel pretty qualified for this category! Haha. Also, since nearly half of my girlfriends are pregnant right now I have been stocking up on a bunch of these items for baby showers + gifts! I love ordering through Nordstrom first off because of their wide selection of baby items but also because of their free shipping and returns. Plus, did you know they don’t really have a return policy?!! Yes seriously…so if your family or friends end up with double of the same gift they can return it any time!! So let’s get started with the TOP TEN BABY SHOWER GIFTS!!
- Bamboo Swaddle Blankets : these blankets are my little babies absolute favorite blankets to snuggle up to. Plus, I love how big they are to help make swaddling your baby so easy. But make sure you get the “bamboo” ones they are the softest, and trust me it makes all the difference.
- Sophie la Girafe : what is there not to love about this amazing teething toy?!! It’s so easy for baby to grip onto (all those little legs), it squeaks, and is oh so soft to chew on!
- Stroller Clips : a ton of you have asked about the stroller clips I use, and these are it!! I have tired about 6 different brands and these ones are by far the best to hang any diaper bag onto your stroller!! I love that it makes getting to all your baby’s stuff so much easier + by hanging your bag it frees up your bottom stroller basket.
- Puj Tub : simple the best invention ever!! This little tub fits in just about every sink and makes bathing baby so much more enjoyable. I love how soft it is and baby fits just perfectly and won’t slip around!!
- Puj Hooded Towel : so this towel is awesome. It has a little hook that you can use to drape the towel around your neck (like a necklace) so it protects you from getting wet,but best of all you just pick baby up and place him right on your chest and wrap the towel around. No more reaching for the towel anymore.
- Freshly Picked Moccs : these tiny shoes are so soft and actually stay on baby’s feet!! Houston has quite a few pair, because I honestly love them so much!! The perfect little gift for any babe.
Group Gifts . . . (more pricey items)
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag : I love my PPB bags because of all the million pockets inside!! If you know me, I have to be organized and the more pockets the better.
- Nuna Stroller + Car Seat : this stroller seriously can turn on a dime!! I love that I can push and turn it all with one hand. My little people can maneuver it around so easy + I love the huge underneath basket!
- Stokke Highchair + baby set : oh my…so many amazing things about this highchair. This chair is so worth the money!! Honestly, it grows with your child, and I can’t tell you how many times I have sat in it. But the best part is that you can adjust it to fit any table so your baby can actually join you for family dinner!
- MamaRoo Bouncer Seat/Swing : this thing was a huge life savor for the first few months of newborn life. It has tons of different swaying options, can play a lot of different noises like rain, white noise, etc., and you can even play your music from it!
SHOP ALL BABY GIFTS BELOW
(click on any image to shop)
SHOP OUR OUTFITS BELOW
in collaboration with Nordstrom
photos : Corissa Ann