Summer is in full swing and we are LOVING IT! If you need us, you can probably find us out by the pool pretty much all day every day! It has been the best investment for our family, especially trying to stay close to home this year! While Summer looks a little different for all of us this year than the norm, that shouldn’t stop you from creating a fun family Summer Bucket List. It is one of our favorite traditions for every season! You don’t have to fill it with anything big and grand, but it is a great way to keep the fun going all summer long!
To help you kick off your summer fun, we put together a big list of some of our favorites below! And even better, you can download our Free Summer Bucket List Printable below too!
.. SUMMER BUCKET LIST IDEAS ..
- Go to the Splash Pad
- Support local! Go to 3 of your favorite ice cream shops and have everyone vote on their favorite!
- Have a Water Balloon Fight
- Go Mini Golfing
- Have a Family Backyard Sleepover
- Create Your own Matinee Movie day, complete with popcorn and your favorite treats!
- Go Boating
- Make S’mores
- Color with Sidewalk Chalk
- Have a Picnic at the Park
- Get Snow-Cones
- Go to a Drive In Movie
- Make Orange Julius – our favorite recipe is linked here
- Have a Glow Stick Party in the Pool at Night
- Hike to a Waterfall
- Make + Decorate a Cake Together
- Run through the Sprinklers
- Watch a Movie in the Backyard
- Go on a Scavenger Hunt around your yard or neighborhood
- Make Homemade Popsicles
- Have a Pool Day
- Have a Puzzle Day
- Go on a Family Bike Ride
- Go Ice Blocking
- Make Homemade Pizzas
- Make a Homemade Slip n Slide
- Go tubing in the local creek/river
- Plan a Family BBQ
- Stay Up Extra Late
- Go Fishing
.. SUMMER BUCKET LIST PRINTABLE ..
Now that you’ve got some ideas in mind, it is time to make your Summer Bucket List! We’ve made it easy on you by creating 2 options. You can use our pre-filled list or go with the blank option to fill in with your own fun. We love taking them to Staples or a local print shop to get poster sized prints! Just right click the image to download, save, and print your own!