- blanknyc skinny jeans (only $88!): These are one of my all time favorite jeans! If you’ve been around for awhile you know before I was pregnant I wore these jeans ALL THE TIME!! The holes are perfect and they never stretch out.
- rag & bone black jeans: I love my black jeans. They go with absolutely everything (think basic black leggings) and I love the stretch in these as well!
- j brand white jeans: These are my favorite white jeans ever! I wear them with everything and they are super comfy too! I love white because you can always bleach them and they look like new!
- boyfriend jeans: I like these boyfriend jeans because they aren’t baggy and still fit good around the waist and bum. I like this style cause it breaks it up a bit and it’s a more laid back look.
- pink skinny jeans: These pink skinnies are such a fun + cute color. They go with almost everything and are a different look to mix things up from the regular blue jeans. I cut holes in the knees to give it some texture and love the way they turned out!
- j.crew distressed toothpick jeans: These have the perfect amount of holes in the just the right places to make these classy distressed jeans have a perfectly “worn-in look”.
- hudson camo jeans: I don’t think camo will ever really go out of style, and thank goodness cause I love my camo jeans! I love to pair them with a denim jacket + neutral colored tops (black, greys, whites). Such a fun, neutral pattern!
- current/elliott destroyed jeans: Yet another awesome destroyed jean. These have a more faded wash to them, making them look a bit more casual. I also love the ankle length on these too!
- classic blue jeans: Everyone has to have a pair of classic, dark wash jeans. These are one of my favorite “regular” jeans. The dark wash color stays after a million washes and doesn’t ever fade or lose its stretch!
- blanknyc light wash jeans: If you haven’t noticed, blanknyc is one of my favorite jean brands. This pair is similar to the top pair I linked, but has a much lighter wash. I love the way these feel and love the lived in vibe these jeans portray. The holes don’t stretch out either which is perfect for this mama who is always running around and living in her jeans!
Now go snag yourself a pair of great jeans for the new year!! I can’t wait to fit back into all my favorites in the next few months.
xx – kails