. . SHOP THE POST . .
Our sweet Harper girl is growing up faster than any of us like and we can’t get enough of her! Today marks 10 months that she’s been a part of our little crew and it just keeps getting better! I love sharing updates with you about fun milestones + her current favorites so I put together a little list.
With Harper celebrating 10 Months, I thought what better time to share Holiday Gift Guide #2, one of my very favorites to put together…BABY! As a mom of 5, I consider myself just a little experienced in buying for baby. haha!
- She is constantly pulling herself up on EVERYTHING and loves to be right in the action. I don’t think it will be too long before she tries to take on walking too!
- Wearing mostly size 3 diapers (but could easily wear a 4) and size 12-18 months in clothes. She is so squishy I could eat her right up, and she is catching up to our skinny Houston fast!
- Saying “Dada” all day long but has no idea what she is actually saying.
- Eating pretty much allll the big people food we are eating and hasn’t found anything she doesn’t want to devour!
SWEET THINGS I’M LOVING RIGHT NOW…
- She has started doing a fake laugh all the time and it has us all cracking up. The kids will do anything they can to get her to do it and think it is hilarious.
- Starting to show a sweet bashful side and it is so adorable. When someone will look at her she will bury her head into my chest and peek out every once in a while to see if they are still looking.
- Was totally scared of Harley the new puppy. She is just now finally adjusting and not screaming anytime Harley walks by.
After all the years, I definitely have a list of my tried + true must have products that I recommend to anyone. They are all products that make both you + your babies life just a little happier, easier, and maybe even cuter too. So whether you are shopping for baby, or a soon to be mom, I’ve included my favorites in today’s Gift Guide!
xx – kails
under $50 : jammies (kickee pants) | headband bows | cuddle blanket | rock n play | swaddle blankets | bandana bibs or here | freshly picked moccs | noise machine | binkies | honest company bath set | teething rings
. . SHOP THE POST. .
photos : aubrey taiese