joe top + jeans + shoes || harper shoes + headband || hayden similar jeans + top || my top (different style) + jeans + similar booties + jacket || houston jeans + shoes || hudson jeans
Fall is officially here in Utah, and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Being in California for so long + growing up in Southern Utah, it has been amazing to actually experience all the seasons here. The leaves are just gorgeous and we haven’t even been minding the slightly cooler temps. Now if only it could last a little longer, because we all know this hot weather girl is not ready for the snow!! Fall seems to bring an even crazier and busier schedule for us. I really wanted to try and set aside some fun activities to look forward too this season, so I reached out to you guys to help me come up with Fall Bucket List! Today I’m sharing my 25 favorite that I can’t wait to go do with my people!
- pick your pumpkins at a local pumpkin patch! I love this idea so you are supporting your local community, instead of just grabbing one at the grocery store.
- make homemade caramel apples! I think this one would be so fun! Let your little people pick out their own toppings so they feel like they are really making it their own.
- jump in a huge pile of leaves! This one has Houston + Hudson (and maybe Joe too) written all over it!
- go apple picking! We have never done this one, but doesn’t it sound so fun + yummy?
my jacket | jeans | top | similar shoes + here
- boo your friends or neighbors! I shared about this last year and it is SO SO fun! You can make cookies or just put together a bag of treats from the store. You doorbell ditch them leaving the treat behind with a little note that says “You’ve been boo’d”!
- carve or paint pumpkins! We’ve got little people, so knives aren’t my favorite. I love the idea of painting them and getting so many fun colors.
- take a drive in the mountains to see the fall leaves! The leaves in Utah right now are GORGEOUS so I for sure can’t wait for this one!
- make tinfoil dinners and have a campfire! There is just something about eating up in the mountains rather than at home that says Fall.
- have a scary movie marathon! We still have the little littles, so it will probably be more like Hocus Pocus and The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. I loved that this suggestion, because it can be customized to fit your family.
similar jumpsuit | jacket | shoes
- make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! Fall means all things pumpkin, so I’m all about these super easy 3 ingredient YUMMY treats. My people can make them from start to finish themselves!
- make a thankful tree or sign! I’m all about any fun way we can teach showing more gratitude to our people.
- have a costume fashion show! I loved this idea from one of you! It is so simple, but I know my people will love it! They get to model their costumes, and you can maybe add some scary music to walk or dance to!
- decorate halloween sugar cookies! Making and decorating sugar cookies was always a tradition for me growing up, so it is one I have loved to continue with my people.
- have a backyard campout! Oh my, my little people will die over this one, because it just seems like such an adventure. I maybe will have to volunteer to come in with the babies when its time to actually sleep.
- go to a haunted house! This is way too scary for my liking, because I hate jumpy freaky things. But it would be such a fun thing to do to get bigger kids interested in family time.
- make your own fall scarecrow! I had never heard of this idea, but it is probably one of my favorites.
- go trick or treating! I know it seems like this one is kind of obvious, but it’s good to have easy traditions you know your people look forward to on the list too!
- go on a hayride! I love this one for an easy full family idea. I’ve noticed a lot of our local pumpkin patches offer this option, because it kind of makes the hunt for the best pumpkin a little more exciting!
- make homemade donuts and apple cider! Another idea that just screams yum!
- play a family football game! – This one came from one of you too and I think it would be so hilarious to do with our family!
Whatever it is, big or small, above all I hope you have such a fun Fall season with your people! And don’t forget to share your favorite fall activities so I can add them to my list!
Tell Me What You Think! leave a comment...
Great ideas! Picking pumpkins is a must. We also like picking apples, go to the mountain to see the Fall leaves, cooking all the fall recipes. We ❤️ fall. By the way, can you please share what cameras do you use to taKe your piCs Kailee?